So, about the benefits! We don’t even know where to start, because the list is really long:
- it boosts immunity;
- it alleviates the common cold and bronchitis;
- it fights inflammation;
- it strengthens bones and teeth;
- it promotes weight loss;
- it improves hydration;
- stronger hairs and nails;
- it may benefit the digestion system;
- it may help to improve joint health;
- it helps improve sleep and brain function;
- it may help fight osteoarthritis;
- heal the gut and so on.
But why does it help so much? The answer is that this liquid gold contains many important vitamins and minerals.
What are the exact vitamins and minerals we are talking about? Well, Katherine & Ryan Harvey in the book “The Bare Bones Broth Cookbook” say bone broth is a new multivitamin, because it contains:
- hyaluronic acid;
- chondroitin sulfate;
- and different amino acids, and bone broth is rich in two especially important amino acids: proline and glycine.
Come to think of it, we, the bone broth brewers, are doing something magical. How? Think about it - what are big meat companies doing with the leftover bones? They throw them away, right? Well, not anymore, because bone broth brewers are buying the bones to simmer them with different vegetables and herbs and are making liquid gold. After all, liquid gold is what bone broth is other than, of course, being a superfood and a new multivitamin!